This post will be in English.
I feel so devastated, so sad and angry, so heartbreaking from what had happened on this bloody 13th of November night in Paris, France. I have very mixed feelings and it’s hard to find words to explain that. All my thoughts are with #Paris today, I’m sending love and support to all friends in Paris, to all families and friends of victims. It’s something… very shocking, but not so surprisingly anymore. I see humans, but I am missing humanity in this world. For everything, about everything.
It’s a total nonsense what had just happened. What we all can learn from that?
– love your family and friends, appreciate their love and give the same;
– don’t let your emotions overpower your thoughts about refugees;
– terrorism has no religion; it has nothing just evil;
– it’s scary, but we can’t let fear to paralyze us;
– you can’t feel safe anywhere, you never know what is around the corner, so always keep sharp and fight evil if you see it around you.
Stay strong, Paris!